Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Toadprints at Coffeetopia!

Well, it's official:

Shapes and Postures, recent prints 2008-2011
by Andrew Stone

went up today and will be on display until April 15th.

We hung 19 prints this afternoon at Coffeetopia, 1723 Mission St; Santa Cruz: a local, popular coffeehouse. No photos yet, I left my camera at home and was whizzing about trying to get them all up after the shop closed. Dave the owner graciously helped hang the prints and adjusted the lighting.
All that's left to do is sneak in in the morning and put up all the identification tags of the framed prints.

There will be a mid-show opening March 25th 6-8p and I hope anyone in the Santa Cruz, South Bay or San Francisco area can come!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I managed to get in late morning after the am rush and shoot one photo before my battery died.
    The wall is well-lit, better with daylight from the big picture window at the storefront. There is probably one too many pieces for the wall but B really wanted the jellyfish print by the window.
    I'm happy to have them finally up in a public space.

    ReplyDelete