![]() |
| Right of Way, working proof, moku hanga |
I'm near the end and that's a good thing as with each new block and layer, I like this less and less.
Yesterday, I got rid of the chop and added the letters---a pthalo-blue/indanthrone mix, diluted with rice paste. Today, after a lot of misgiving, I added the red border (two passes: first a magenta, followed by a more amaranth-red).
As I expected, the bold red changes everything. Now I'm not so sure about the green....but if I darken the green, I'll need to deepen the gray.....and if I deepen the gray, it will cover the letters.
So I stared at it for a long while and then just put them back in the damp pack, deciding to mull it over until tomorrow.
I need to finish as it's time to move on and these have been sitting in a damp pack for almost a week and I don't want them to go moldy on me. ( I added a little formalin to the damp pack since these are too big for the fridge).


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis heartfelt review captures the excitement of upgrading from a trusted Saturn to a stylish new 2012 Toyota Camry. The author highlights the Camry's comfortable ride, improved fuel efficiency, modern features like Bluetooth connectivity, and eye-catching cherry-red finish, while also sharing a practical observation about rear visibility. Beyond being a reliable daily driver, the new Camry's sleek design inspires creativity and appreciation for automotive styling. To keep that vibrant red paint looking factory-fresh for years, PPF on Car is an excellent investment. PPF On Car provides durable protection against stone chips, scratches, road debris, and UV damage, helping preserve the vehicle's glossy finish and long-term resale value while maintaining its showroom appearance.
ReplyDelete